Sunday, September 18, 2011

All Sorted.... yay

I am soooo very excited to post a photo like this, it means that my little craft office is finally coming a long. These are my little boxes, I have everything from floss, fibers, buttons, brads, eyelets of various shape and color.  To one whole box devoted to all my Christmas Charms that I use for cards and various projects. I hope to get a few more one for each season, and then ultimately a few more for larger holidays.  But for now, its is totally do able.  Love IT!




 I spent about an hour reorganizing my paper collection, this tote is just for my specialty papers, like Bo Bunny ( my favorite), and various other companies, like K and Co. organized by theme of course, cause it wouldn't be my style to not have it organized by theme.  That's just the kind of gal I am.  There are three totes just like this on my book case, they are for solids, printed, and current projects.  This lovely is at my feet at all times.  It inspires me to do great work...



And last but not least... my Magazine collection.. this is just a few of my magazine holders, I hope to get another book case so that I can have it just be my books and go to guides.  80% of my collection is Paper Crafts Magazines, and Creating Keepsakes. I sure love the people that inspire me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note, let me know what you are working on, having trouble with, I have many resources at my finger tips.